Want a Free T-Shirt at Microsoft Ignite? Act Fast!

• “Wear It To Win It” Winners | Microsoft Ignite

I’m not a trade show newbie. I’ve been attending conferences for far too many years to count.

I’m used to the last day of the show, when booth staff try to give away as much swag (like T-shirts) as possible. It saves us packing the stuff up to take home.

But that changed this summer.

And it has to do with a cool little product called Azure NetApp Files.

NetApp has been at a few Microsoft events over the last few months, promoting the newest, first-party Microsoft Azure service.

(That’s right – I said Microsoft Azure service – NetApp and Microsoft have a joint team of engineers collaborating and working on just about the best product I’ve ever seen; not a NetApp product, Azure NetApp Files is a Microsoft Azure service.)

Microsoft and NetApp have been partners for 17 years, and we’ve done some amazing things together, all in the name of making it easier, safer and faster to manage and migrate data.

Because when it comes to data storage, NetApp kind of wrote the book. We’ve got the Number One Branded Storage Operating system in the world (according to IDC) and we really know what we’re doing around securing, copying and moving data.

We’re kind of geeky that way.

So it seemed natural to say “yes” when Microsoft asked us last year to bring our expertise and join them in co-creating a brand new Azure enterprise storage data service. Microsoft wanted to give their customers the best, the fastest and the most secure way to move and manage mission critical applications in the Azure cloud.

Applications like SAP HANA, Oracle and SQL workloads, Tier One Database Applications, and Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Applications. Also anything that runs on Open Source.

We’ve got some early customers on board (and loving it), and we’re almost ready to expand the preview program.  Next up will be general availability

All good so far.

But that brings me back to free T-shirts. We ordered T-shirts to give away at our booth for every event. And we’ve run out of T-shirts at every show. I mean – really run out.

We’ve been swarmed. It doesn’t matter how many we order – they are pretty much gone the first day.

I’d like to think it’s because I picked the T-shirt design myself.

But it really has more to do with the fact that our booth is attracting hundreds of people.

They simply want to see Azure NetApp Files in action.

And learn how fast they can get it for themselves.

What does this have to do with you?

If you’re attending Ignite, make your way over to Booth 600.  That’s where I’ll be.

We’ve got contests, VIP meetings, sessions, parties and of course, the Azure NetApp Files demo where in just 10 minutes you will finally see for yourself what all the fuss is about. You can read just what NetApp has in store for you at Ignite in my friend Jeff Whitaker’s blog post.

But if you want a T-shirt. Get to our Booth #600 Mini theater fast.

I can’t promise, but I’ll try to save one for you.

Azure NetApp Files – It’s about as good as cloud gets.

The post Want a Free T-Shirt at Microsoft Ignite? Act Fast! appeared first on NetApp Blog.

https://blog.netapp.com/want-a-free-t-shirt-at-microsoft-ignite-act-fast/

© Lightnetics 2024