Oracle VM VirtualBox 6.0 Release Candidate 1 now available!
giraffelife last edited by
Oracle is proud to announce Oracle VM VirtualBox 6.0 Release Candidate 1.
Here is an incomplete list of changes since Beta 3 release:
- Audio: added support for surround speaker setups (e.g. used by Windows 10 Build 1809)
- Storage: added utility vboximg-mount on OS X to access the content of disk images on the host.
- Documentation: complete rewrite.
In addition, the following items have been fixed and/or added:
- Linux Additions: fix for building vboxvideo on EL 7.6 Red Hat Compatible Kernel, contributed by Robert Conde
- Shared folders: performance improvements
Please do NOT use this VirtualBox Beta release on production machines.
A VirtualBox Beta release should be considered a bleeding-edge release meant for early evaluation and testing purposes.
Please do NOT open bug reports at http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Bugtracker but use our VirtualBox Beta Feedback forum to report any problems with the Beta. Please concentrate on reporting regressions since Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.2.
For further details on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure integration, you can follow up on this blog article.
Feedback and comments are obviously appreciated.
The Oracle VirtualBox Team
© Lightnetics 2019