Oracle Code Online: Practical DevOps with Linux and Virtualization.

• In the huge list of very interesting sessions that are part of Oracle Code Online 2018, a new webcast has been added that you won't want to miss:

• Practical DevOps with Linux and Virtualization

This session offers a practical, and live, hands-on example of how to implement Infrastructure as code and build repeatable development building blocks for both solo developers and teams. Replace hand built "one-off" development runtimes and say good-bye to "it works on my machine"! This session walks you through building a DevOps toolchain, suitable for deploying an automated infrastructure for microservices, across multiple virtualization and cloud environments. Tooling includes Docker, Vagrant, VirtualBox, Oracle Linux and GitHub.

Oracle Code Online includes many Developer Session Paths covering: Java, Database, Emerging Technologies, DevOps/Containers and JavaScript. Further information on paths, session dates & times are available here.

Oracle Code Online will be available on three dates, to accommodate all timezones; below are the URL's to register:

Dates/Times for my session, "Practical DevOps with Linux and Virtualization" are:

Hope to virtually meet you during the "Practical DevOps with Linux and Virtualization" session!

I look forward to discussing your questions and ideas during the Q/A portion.

© Lightnetics 2024